Torn

I'm already Torn.... Torn is a new to me full mesh store. There seem to be a lot of those popping up on the grid and I could not ...

I'm already Torn....

Torn is a new to me full mesh store. There seem to be a lot of those popping up on the grid and I could not be happier as far as skirts and dresses are concerned. There have been certain styles, long tight, formfitting, and mermaid to name a few that I would never wear in SL because they really could not be made without using the SL system skirt. I hate the SL system skirt and have always refused to wear it. Now with mesh all of those styles are suddenly available and I kind of feel like a kid in a candy store! I am loving my new outfit, but I think I shall go out in the world and get out of my studio. 
I accented my look with a belly chain of jewels and matching choker from IMPulse by Sweet Poison. 

This is a lovely sim and oh I see a cafe over there. I think I will just sit and enjoy my mesh skirt. 
Not only do I love the new world of styles open to me with mesh, but I love that I can sit in a chair and not have my skirt fall to the floor while my often ill textured glitch pants are all that can be seen. When I sit in mesh, the skirt sits with my avatar. I am loving that! 

I chose N-core CHIC shoes for this look. They came out a while ago, but now with spring in the air I felt the need to slip into them again. They are some of my favorites- strappy slip on heels, love. I think they are perfect for my look today. 

Catch the Pink Limo to these stores in my store list on my blog-
  • Shirt: Torn Scarf Blouse Sea Print (mesh)
  • Skirt: Torn Denim Skirt (mesh)
  • Shoes: N-core Chic Bleu
  • Hair: Truth Audrey
  • Jewelry: !IMP! Bina Set
  • Purse: MONS (mesh) cute handbag blue (@ the dressing room blue)
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c7bcb52de- me singing Torn by Natalie Imbruglia


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!