Mauvelous Mesh

coldLogic continues to impress me with their mesh goodies. When I walked into the store to look at the new capris, the bright color palle...

coldLogic continues to impress me with their mesh goodies. When I walked into the store to look at the new capris, the bright color pallete for spring/summer really caught my eye. I love bright colors, especially pink! It feels so springy! I probably should have bought a fatpack or two, but I just bought a fatpack of League skins and Jane shorts and tops.....and my Lindens for this month are disappearing fast! So many beautiful clothes!
To TP to these store, go to my Store List on my blog --->
Jacket and Tube: coldLogic combo may pink
Capris: coldLogic capri may pink
Hair: Truth Bunny- free subscribo gift
Makeup: Lipstick Flair Hot Pink Mima LAQ skins tattoo
Shoes: maitreya Shanti silver

Love, Kirsten Corleone


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!