Pretty in Pink

From the moment I saw this Glomesh Halter, I knew it would be mine. Iridescent Pink might be my very favorite material. I know they...



From the moment I saw this Glomesh Halter, I knew it would be mine. Iridescent Pink might be my very favorite material. I know they came out a while ago, but at the time it was just the halter. I needed more exploration to get the look I wanted to go with it. I was in Leverocci looking at something else and I saw these shiny pink mesh shoes. Immediately I knew they were going to go perfectly with the shiny pink halter of my dreams. Look at these gorgeous girly shoes, and they are only 200L! Get your GIRLY on!


I wanted mesh jeans to pair them with, but I wanted sexy jeans. My jeans from cracked mirror and new ones from Jane are casual comfort but not the sex appeal I needed for this halter. So I waited and when I opened these new mesh jeans from Twins Fashions, I knew I had my jeans for this look. My favorite part of these jeans are the shape of the butt. These are my favorite mesh butt jeans to date!


My jewelry is no longer available in world, but can be found on marketplace. This set comes in a lot of different colors. I love this natural shell disk jewelry. Sexy hair, silvery shadow, and pink lips finish off my sexy pretty in pink look!


To TP to the stores below, see the store list on the side bar of my blog -->
  • Halter: One Bad Pixel Glomesh Halter Raspberry Juice (mesh)
  • Jeans: Twins Fashion Jeans Light Blue (mesh)
  • Shoes: Leverocci Lavender Pump Darling (mesh)
  • Hair: Exile Rumour Has It (mesh)
  • Jewelry: PD Gypsy Set Pinks
  • Eyes: Mayfly Liquid Light Grey Shadow (mesh)
  • Skin: Lara Hurley Katya
  • Eyeshadow: Glamorize Smoky elegance Metals 2
  • Lipstick: LAQ Mima Rose Pink

Love, Kirsten Corleone



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!