Pink makes everything better

Love the frill shorts, but they are better in pink. Love this bench from what next, but it is better in pink! I blogged these...

Love the frill shorts, but they are better in pink. Love this bench from what next, but it is better in pink!




I blogged these shorts in yellow already, but I just could not help showing the pink ones when I saw this bench re-done in PINK! I bought this bench- the one with the red phone- last month at collabor88 and it's cute, but the pink one is so me. This is re-colored for Lazy Sunday and is out this weekend at what next for 75L. The shorts are exclusively at Culture shock, but I bet they will be at the main G*Field store when the event ends- which is really soon.


Take a look at my new eyes! They are new from Mayfly. They have a new collection of mesh eyes on the second floor, you have to TP up to find them and I am telling you that because it was not really clearly posted, there were no stairs and nothing to really indicate where the eyes were. You had to read a sign and click on it to teleport upstairs- which is fine except it did not rez for me for quite a while as I searched in vain on the first floor for the new eyes. Anyway, the new collection is called Liquid Light and they are all gorgeous. 


Wow- those eyes are gorgeous! This skin is also a "new to me" skin. I tried on the three Lara Hurley skins  at Culture shock and did not find one that totally suited me (although they were all pretty), however I did notice that some of the features were improved on the skins. My last Lara Hurley skin was a Claire fatpack (which I loved the face, but the body was never as detailed as I would have liked). I noticed that the newest skins had improved bodies and I really loved the lips- they were still beautiful but a little less "plumped" and more natural looking. I decided to go check out Lara Hurley and fell in love with one of the newer skins (although not new)- Katya. I think this skin is really beautiful on me. 

To TP to the stores below, see my store list on the side bar of my blog -->

  • Bench w/poses: {what next}Darling Buds Gossip Bench (out now for lazy Sunday get it May 19/20)
  • Shorts: G*Field frill shorts pink (mesh)
  • Shirt: fishy strawberry Neo-Romantic Blouse white exclusively @ The Dressing Room
  • Jewelry: Earthstones Marquessa Set Pink Tourmaline (previous group gift)
  • Skin: Lara Hurley Skins Katya natural Tan
  • Eyes: Mayfly Liquid Light Steel Blue
  • Hair: Truth Mercedes (mesh)
  • Shoes: Aoharu crosslacedupheels Pink


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!