Culture and Cache

G*Field at Culture Shock is definitely worth fighting the lag. The yellow shoes are a free gift and the yellow ruffle shorts are one o...


G*Field at Culture Shock is definitely worth fighting the lag. The yellow shoes are a free gift and the yellow ruffle shorts are one of their donation items and only 100L! 


Really this blog post started out as my finds at Culture Shock, but honestly there are just so many fashion events going on right now. I have so much I want to blog that I have gotten this weekend! There is a new weekly event that started last week and is on its second round of goodies called The Fashion Cache. It is another one of those lots of designers in one place weekly events and everything is 100L or less. I grabbed a few things actually, but my favorite is this photography prop from Poses N Props. It comes with the walls, closet, mirror, and five built in animations. Love!



Belleza released a new skin today too called, Lily. This one comes standard with blonde eyebrows and hairbase and (for a change) dark haired avatars have to use one of their 5 tattoo layers to change their eyebrows. I really like using all 5 of my layers for makeup and it always seems like I am having to use one of them to change my eyebrows to blonde because skins normally come with dark hair. 

To TP to the stores below, see the store list in the side bar of my blog --->

  • Skin: Belleza Lily (free group gift, group costs $ to join)
  • Hair: Wasabi Pills Shiki (mesh)
  • Shorts: G*Field Frill Shorts Yellow @ Culture Shock (mesh)
  • Shoes: G*Field Strap Shoes "Alex" patent yellow free @ Culture Shock (mesh)
  • Purse: Baiastice Funny Bustina Bag
  • Shirt: fri.day Layering Tank V pink
  • Jacket: Leezu Arabesque blouse blue
  • Jewelry: Virtual Impressions Lisa in pink flowers and yellow diamonds


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!