Beauties and the Beach

This is my friend Liam. I decided my blog needed some hottie guy on it and Liam agreed to take his shirt off and flex at the beach...




This is my friend Liam. I decided my blog needed some hottie guy on it and Liam agreed to take his shirt off and flex at the beach with me. He was a total trooper and started telling me exactly what designers he was wearing before I even asked! Now that is a man! I know you want a closer look...


Closer....


On Liam:
  • Skin: NIVARO - Vasean Skin
  • Shape: REDGRAVE Edward 
  • Eyes:  Redgrave Neverforget 
  • Hair: Redgrave Edward Midbrown
  • Necklace. MANDALA - KIMERA Necklace / Black
  • Belt: Bastard - Mesh Studded Belt v2
  • Jeans: X*plosion- BobbesJeans Normal (blue) 
  • Shoes:  [Gos] Docs V2 8 Hole - Black 


  • Jeans: Jane sweet n low jeans pitch (mesh)
  • Tank: Jane casey halter raven (mesh)
  • Jewelry: Finesmith Fearless Blossom Set
  • Hair: Wasabi Pills Lola (mesh)
  • Feet: YS &YS Berefeet 2.0


Bikini: Gwen Carillion Designs Sunday Kini and Mesh Sarong


Oops, I think I wore him out with all those pictures =)


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!