Terrific Tuesday

Black, hot pink, and white is like my mother ship calling me home. I almost can't stop my hand from clicking "pay." I just ...

Black, hot pink, and white is like my mother ship calling me home. I almost can't stop my hand from clicking "pay." I just blogged this store and then I find this totally cute mesh dress at The Dressing Room from bilo. I think this collection ends on Thursday of this week- so hurry on over and snag this dress. 

To TP to the stores below, see my store list on the side bar of my blog --->

  • Dress: bilo, Sushmita Dragonfruit @ The Dressing Room
  • Hair: Alice Project, Elsie III
  • Jewelry: Ripe, Disco Pink Cherry Set
  • Shoes: N-core, Illusion
  • Skin: Candydoll, Sara
  • Poses: Everglow
  • Place: Las Lagunas


So, I am excited. It seems like a lot of fashion events are starting at the beginning of May and today was pay day in real life which means I will have some Lindens soon! Summer Beauty Festival, faMESHed, and Culture Shock are all on my to-do list! 

Love, Kirsten Corleone




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!