{what next} at Home and Garden Expo

One of the first things I came across when I was looking at the Expo was this pink living room set. I don't think its a secret that...


One of the first things I came across when I was looking at the Expo was this pink living room set. I don't think its a secret that I like pink..... This set is the Charlotte Living Set A. 



As I walked further, I saw this adorable cottage set up by what next. Above is the outside shot and the inside was set up with cute furniture throughout. Hope you enjoy the pictures because it took me two days of continually crashing to be able to take them and as much as I want to look at more stuffs, I am not sure my computer and I can take it. lag, lag, lag!





  • All Available at the Home and Garden Expo 2012:
  • House: {what next}Laurel Cottage
  • Kitchen: {what next}Laurel Cottage Kitchen
  • Living Room: {what next}Charlotte Living
  • Breakfast Nook: {what next}Laurel Cottage Breakfast Room
  • Bedroom: {what next}Morning Tea Bedroom Collection

Happy Home-Making!
Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!