Not FaMESHed anymore

because I got my fill of awesome mesh goodies...... The first thing at faMESHed that really caught my eye was this seahorse necklace an...

because I got my fill of awesome mesh goodies......

The first thing at faMESHed that really caught my eye was this seahorse necklace and ring set by Maxi Gossamer. I chose a purple stone for this look, but the seahorse has 8 different stone colors to choose from. 

The next item that I needed were these jeans from Cracked Mirror. I have been on the hunt for mesh jeans that I really like, and these are closer. I like the flair and coloring. I think they could be a bit longer to wear with heels and have a nicer butt. Other than those two things, these jeans are really cute. 
My hair and top are also mesh and found at faMESHed. 

To TP to the stores below, see my store list on the side bar of my blog ----->

  • Necklace: MG Seahorse Gold @ faMESHed
  • Rings: MG Ketama @ faMESHed
  • Hair: Alice Project Ashleigh @ faMESHed
  • Top: Geometry Romantic Aquamarine @ faMESHed
  • Jeans: Cracked Mirror bootcut jeans (mesh) faded @ faMESHed
  • Shoes: Celoe Xylia pump patina
  • Makeup: chelle eyeshadow mix n match available @ Summer Beauty Festival



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!