Fetish Friday: RED HOT!

I found this slippery sexy latex outfit today from May Creations , a new to me store. It is 100% mesh and I have to say the texture detai...

I found this slippery sexy latex outfit today from May Creations, a new to me store. It is 100% mesh and I have to say the texture detail available on mesh makes latex look amazing! The top is in 5 standard sizes. The pants are not labeled that way but they come in 5 sizes and they seem close to standard sizing. I am normally a standard size medium and I am wearing size 3 pants and the M top. The pants are a bit small for me but covered up with the top. This size works best for me with the top though and you can't see the small part that is too small around my waist when I am wearing this top. There are demos of these mesh items- so go try some on! This outfit is available in black, red, and pink. The prices are pretty reasonable for 100% mesh. 



I am wearing the current free gift skin from Al Vulo! and I really love these eyes. The lips were pink- so I am wearing a red lipstick layer tattoo. I really like how this skin looks on me. 


  • Top: May Creations mesh belted red latex vest
  • Pants: May Creations mesh laced red latex pants
  • Skin: Al Vulo! Julia intense night free group gift
  • Lipstick: Glamorize Juicy Babe Lips- Star Garnet
  • Hair: elikatira Studio Black 04
  • Shoes: N-Core Coquette platform black

Spankings and Kisses, Lady Ling

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!