Happy 6 Rez-Day To Me!

              I am six years old in SL today. It is hard to believe its been that long and yet it has flown by. I have done so much in S...

              I am six years old in SL today. It is hard to believe its been that long and yet it has flown by. I have done so much in SL and made so many connections that I know my life would be a little less without. The artistic creativity that I have enjoyed in SL is very important to me, but it's the people that I have come to care about that were the biggest surprise in my journey. Six years is a long time. I reflected on them today and celebrated by SHOPPING, of course.
               I found myself at Miel and after trying on the flawless demos I had to buy the whole set. I had fun writing various phrases on my butt. Because you see, this set is entirely customizable. You can change the colors of the jacket and shorts as well as the text and color of the text.



I found the HUD very easy to use. Look at all of the options and colors!


  • Jacket: Miel Fit Jacket Bright
  • Shorts: Miel Fit Shorts Bright
  • Hair: Truth Becky
  • Socks: Snatch Hazard Socks Rose
  • Shoes: Line Herpes Black/Emo
  • Ring: Yummy Sexy Ring @Gatcha Festival



You could use this set to cheer on your favorite guy as he plays in one of the many SL sports teams. You can see in the HUD there are a bunch of different sports represented. I chose to show football in my example above. We have a great SL football league with a bunch of teams. 


You can mix and match the jacket, shorts, and text colors to come up with many different looks. This set also has a long pant version available for purchase. Go buy a set at Miel and let your imagination go wild!

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!