Truth Lunara

Cute, short, swingy, and sassy describes new Truth Lunara. Truth hair releases always make me happy as I do geeky jumps of glee across ...


Cute, short, swingy, and sassy describes new Truth Lunara. Truth hair releases always make me happy as I do geeky jumps of glee across my platform humming "Happy." You can find two new just released hairstyles in the Truth main store. 

My jewelry set is from Donna Flora. I go there every month and see if its still there and purchase another set of this exquisite jewelry. I am working on owning the whole store and I hope it helps the family of the creator that we miss and helps to keep the jewelry in second life so everyone can continue to enjoy it.


My dress and shoes are from Miel and the cool thing about that is miel sells their items in fatpacks with color change huds and the colors of the dress and shoes coordinate well. Miel has some standard fatpack colors that are used frequently in their store making their items go well together in general. 

Teleport to Truth
Teleport to Miel

Attachments: Slink Enhancement Hands and Feet
Shoes: MIEL GLADIATOR CAGE - SOLID
Dress: MIEL VOLAR
Jewlery: Donna Flora PALMA Set 1 and 2
Hair: TRUTH  Lunara *NEW RELEASE*
Skin: Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica - Clean
Lipstick: Izzie's - nude
Pose Pic 1: Glitterati BCA 8
Pose Pic 2: Kirin Nina Pose 2
Picture Place: Starfall (Join group for rez and run script rights)



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!