Fetish Friday: NyDesign Latex Heels and Hugo SLink Appliers

I found a new store, NyDesign . I love finding new-to-me stores! What caught my eye were these SLink High feet add on Latex Ultra Hig...


I found a new store, NyDesign. I love finding new-to-me stores! What caught my eye were these SLink High feet add on Latex Ultra High Platform Heels. The designer even made them in color packs to coordinate with Hugo's latex colors. I am going to show you a shoe from the Pink/Purple pack and the Elemental pack. You get 5 colors of latex shoes for only 195L which I think is a great deal. 


Hugo's Design has been updating many of their outfits with breast and butt implant appliers and now they recently updated and added SLink hand and feet appliers to their store. The glove and stocking appliers are an add on and must be combined with other Hugo outfits that you already own because they only contain the appliers. You get 5 different styles of gloves and hands via HUD. Each color of either glove or stocking appliers is only 100L. I am super happy about this because I have really become attached to my sexy feet and hands.  I hope all my favorite latex designers update with SLink appliers and I am ecstatic that Hugo has!



Teleport to NyDesign


Pic 1 Outfit: *Hugo's Design* Flyer - Purple
Pic 2 Outfit: *Hugo's Design* Flyer - White
Attachments: Slink FEMALE (Av.Enhance) Hands and High Feet
*Hugo's Design* SLink stocking applier - black
Hair: *ARGRACE* Akane - Black
Boobs: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
Pic 1 Shoes: [NyDesign] Slink Latex Ultra Platform Heels  *violet*
Pic 2 Shoes: [NyDesign] Slink Latex Ultra Platform Heels  *black*
Pic 3 Shoes: [NyDesign] Slink Latex Ultra Platform Heels  *pink*
Skin: Belleza- Ashley Tan
Makeup: .:Glamorize:. Arista Eye Makeup 2 - Top - Black, Bottom - Purple
Pose Pic1: Everglow Girls 124
Pose Pic 2: Focus Poses on the Floor 11

Spanking and Kisses, Lady Ling

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!