Pink and Mint

The retro events going on right now are so great! I love the Tee*fy and Hucci items at collabor88 and today I made a cute pastel look ...


The retro events going on right now are so great! I love the Tee*fy and Hucci items at collabor88 and today I made a cute pastel look with pink and mint. I love how the undershirt of the top changes into lots of different colors and patterns. I made my undershirt mint to coordinate with my mint high waist jeans. My hair is brand new by ploom and can be found at this round of My Attic (May 21-31) for only 95L. I love the retro bang roll, top braid, and small cute side bows. 


I also took a trip to the new round of  The Dressing Room Fusion (May 25-June7) which opened today. I needed the very cute and simple Izzie's Letter Heart Necklace. Mine has an H on it for Hiram because he has my heart and I hold his. I also needed the Label Motion pose chair. Six poses in a 5 LI chair for only 50L.


Teleport to My Attic 


Hair: .ploom. Kiera (No streaks) - Ploomage @ My Attic
Shoes: Hucci Pinup Peep - Spring @ collabor 88 May
Ring: Addiction Here Kitty Kitty Ring w/bow
Necklace: Izzie's - Letter Heart Necklace (gold) @ TDR Fusion
Shirt: Tee*fy Laura Unbuttoned Knotted Shirt  Pink @ collabor 88 May
Jeans: Tee*fy Leah High-Waisted Skinny Jeans  Mint @ collabor 88 May
Skin: Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica
Pose Chair: Label Motion - Take a Break @ TDR Fusion

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!