Feelin' cheeky

cheeky has a bunch of new releases! My shorts and SLink add on shoes can be found at the main cheeky store and my top with appliers ca...


cheeky has a bunch of new releases! My shorts and SLink add on shoes can be found at the main cheeky store and my top with appliers can be found at Suicide Dollz. The mesh shorts have mesh garter clips built into them and so I wanted stocking that were the right height and the Miamai Ombre Stockings (with slink appliers) coordinate really well. 

My hair is brand new today from Truth. It is an adorable pig tail with a "punk" vibe, Nova. I decided the perfect finishing touch was the Rare Luas Dark Swan Crown with black feathers that I got at Fantasy Gacha May. 

Teleport to cheeky
Teleport to Truth

Top: cheeky Net Top! Black @ Suicide Dollz
Shorts: cheeky Britney Shorts! Mesh
Shoes: cheeky Chica Plattform Heels! Leo Black
Stockings: Miamai_OmbreStockings_DKPurple
Attachments: Slink Enhancement Hands and High Feet
Tattoo: ~Sassy!~ Blossom Vine B/W - dark
Skin: Glam Affair - Sylvia - Lipstick (Jamaica) 02 B
Necklace: :*:Chaos, Panic, & Disorder:*: Women's Bat Choker (Amaranthine)
Crown: Luas Dark Swan Crown Black RARE @ Fantasy Gacha May
Boobs: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
Hair: TRUTH Nova *NEW*
Skin: Glam Affair - Sylvia  Jamaica

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!