Cyborg

I am a sexy Cyborg today. My skin is from Gala Fashion Design and can be found at Boobs, Butts, and Beyond . The skin comes with all th...


I am a sexy Cyborg today. My skin is from Gala Fashion Design and can be found at Boobs, Butts, and Beyond. The skin comes with all the appliers you could want: SLink hands and feet, boob, and butt. They have a lot of different colors with different color highlights and when you are around objects with glow in the game, parts of the skin seem to glow. 


My very cool eye, ear, and arm attachments are part of the set called F is for Future that can be found at the Fantasy Gacha Carnival made by Rivendale. I really think this set is pretty amazing and the vendor pictures did not do it justice.  


The arm inserts are animated and all the pieces are really cool! I had a lot of fun taking these pictures. I think because this skin and look are so outside of my norm. I just enjoyed exploring sci-fi places and taking pictures while I looked like this. I think that is what is so cool about SL- you can completely change your look every day! I took a lot of pictures; so I made a collage.




My hair was made for me by Hiram and is not available for sale. Thank you, mine.




Slink Enhancement Hands and Feet
Rivendale F is for Future Purple Set @ Fantasy Gacha
Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
*L.inc* Cute Azz
*GFD~Skin* CyberDrone Nightmare @ Boobs, Butts, and Beyond
.la petite morte. intensity eyes-aurora
Picture Place: Torley Island (you can rez here)

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!