Botany Bay

I have some more Fantasy Gacha items on today. I am really having fun with this amazing round. If you need items, I am selling some at...


I have some more Fantasy Gacha items on today. I am really having fun with this amazing round. If you need items, I am selling some at my yard sale- Kirsten's Gacha Garden. Come have a look! Today I am wearing one of the rare Junbug gowns, the Rare Aaliyah Calico hair, the beautiful Sax Shepard Designs Nia Moon jewelry set in silver, and the Nerdology wings. My pose is from the very cute Infiniti fireflies set. You can find them all at Fantasy Gacha until June 3rd. 


The SSD Nia Moon jewelry set is one of my favorite things from this round of Fantasy Gacha. It consists of 6 parts (necklace, tiara, earrings, bracelets, anklet, and belt) in 4 different metal colors. The Rare item is a gem hud that made both the gem colors in my jewelry possible. If you are looking for this rare item, I have one for sale for only 200L at my yard sale. 


My picture place today is called Botany Bay. It is a Sci-fi role play sim. You can rez, do not need a group, do not need an observer tag, and are actually welcomed as a photographer. I was fortunate enough to meet the owner. After telling her that I was there to take pictures she welcomed me and gave me a tour as she told me about the sim. Thank you Jubilynn Lane for being so nice!




Attachments: Slink Enhancement Hands and Feet
Jewelry: SSD ~ Nia Moon ~ Necklace, Earring, Tiara, and Bracelets @ Fantasy Gacha
Used: ! !SSD Gatcha ~ Nia Moon ~ Precious Stones HUD RARE
Dress: *{Junbug}* Freesia [Baltic RARE] @ Fantasy Gacha
Hair: Calico Aaliyah RARE Pale Blondes @ Fantasy Gacha
Wings: {Nerdology} FoF Wings - Celestial Deep  @ Fantasy Gacha
Wand: Una Wand Spiral Pink
Skin: Glam Affair - Sylvia  Jamaica - Base A
Eyeshadow: elymode: makeup - metallic - aqua
Eyeliner: elymode: makeup - thick liquid liner - blue
Lipstick: Glam Affair - Sylvia - Lipstick (Jamaica) 02 A
Pose 1st Picture: . Infiniti .  - Fireflies - 10 @ Fantasy Gacha
Picture Place: Botany Bay (you can rez poses here)


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!