Purple Kitchen

I have never put a kitchen or a toilet in my SL home. They have always seemed like a waste of prims to me. Then I walked into collabor ...


I have never put a kitchen or a toilet in my SL home. They have always seemed like a waste of prims to me. Then I walked into collabor 88 and saw this all mesh purple kitchen and now I apparently have a kitchen in my SL home. I am certainly not going to cook. So I guess I can use it to pose in and look pretty. 



Recently, I went to collabor88 and the chic management FAIR event and stuff that you see in the post come from both places. 



Oh how I love tattoo layers. I am wearing a natural Lara Hurley skin and have lots of layers to make my eyes pop. Silver sparkly eyeshadow and faded purple lipstick from fishy strawberry complete my makeup. I really love the faded lipsticks that fishy strawberry make. It gives your lips a nice natural tint of color without looking clumpy or sticky like some lipstick layers tend to look. They also fit every lip because the edges are faded to blend in. It was a dressing room thing a long time ago, but I have seen them in the regular store now. 




  • Shirt: Baiastice Perla Mesh Top silver @ FAIR
  • Pants: BOOM Fall Tweeds plum @ collabor88
  • Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer Katerina silver @ collabor88
  • Shoes: G Field Wedge Bootie Beth ash
  • Hair: Exile Midnight in Paris
  • Kitchen: Trompe Loeil - Timeless Kitchen PG Purple @ collabor88

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!