Fetish Friday: r2

r2 is a brand that no matter what the theme at collabor88 seems to be they provide something super sexy and shiny. It might not be con...


r2 is a brand that no matter what the theme at collabor88 seems to be they provide something super sexy and shiny. It might not be considered fetish wear to some but I see super sexy, shiny textures, and a propensity to make thigh high boots and that's where my mind goes. I might just be predisposed to looking for the fetish side of things, but look at these shoes. I think they alone rest my case because they are total fetish shoes, imo. So what do I suggest for all the Domme's that are being served poolside by their boys? Sexy, shiny r2 swimwear. If the shoes did not solidify this set as fetish wear, look at the back of this design and tell me that. 




Hair: Exile::L.A. @ Arcade June
Sunglasses: Exile::London Glasses @ Arcade June
Shoes: r2 A/D/E uruo heels[silver] @ collabor88 June
Suit: r2 A/D/E uruo white @ collabor88 June
Skin: Belleza- Ava Tan

I know you want to see me doing an amazing dive (with my stilettos on)!


Spankings and Kisses, Lady Ling

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!