Going to College

I had not done an Azz and Lolas fashion post in way too long so it was definitely time to wear some sexy things. My college shirt with ...


I had not done an Azz and Lolas fashion post in way too long so it was definitely time to wear some sexy things. My college shirt with 69 on the front is by cheeky and available exclusively at The Thrift Shop. I have been looking for some booty jean shorts for my cute azz for a while. I am not a fan of the ones that are low cut in the back and show my crack and high waist is not really me either. These are very short and sexy but cover all the right things, imo. They are by MoDanna and you can find them at the current round of The Big Show. I think they are very well drawn shorts. My hair is brand new from Truth, hope, and Truth hair is implant friendly with two sizes: Lovejugs 1 and 2. 


Teleport to Truth


Top: cheeky College Shirt! Black @ The Thrift Shop 5.0
Shorts: MoDANNA [Caliente Collection] Mini Ripped Shorts Light @ The Big Show
Shoes: Hucci Pinup Peep - NightRock *FREE Subscriber Group Gift*
Lower Body: *L.inc* Cute Azz
Boobs: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
Hair: TRUTH Hope [LoveJugs 2] *NEW*
Skin: Glam Affair - Sylvia  Jamaica - Base A
Lipstick: Glam Affair - Sylvia - Lipstick (Jamaica) 02 E
Poses: Glitterati Boobtacular
Picture Place: Columtreal University (RP area, you can rez here)

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Let me know if you need help carrying your boo..... books! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!