Oxford

L.Warwick 's newest shoes reminded me of tweed, deep color tones, and autumn. So I am exploring a pretty sim today that has changed...


L.Warwick's newest shoes reminded me of tweed, deep color tones, and autumn. So I am exploring a pretty sim today that has changed seasons for fall, France Portnawak. I love black and white together and these shoes do it with such elegance and class. Lindsey is even making two version of her shoes now- one for the new Belleza body that is coming out this week  and one for Slink. Unfortunately these shoes were for an event that was supposed to open yesterday and got postponed till October 15th. 




Jewelry: Cae :: Printable :: Set *NEW* @ The Liaison Collaborative
Dress: coldLogic- goodwell.smoke
Hair: Truth Charlize
Shoes: [L.Warwick] Aurora -Oxford Heels- @ L'accessoires
Skin: Glam Affair - Skye II - Jamaica 02 @ Arcade September
Chair: The Loft - Verona Lounger w/ Towel

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!