Wedding Clearing

I have taken a few days break from blogging because I was focused on my wedding! SQUEE! It was late last night and I am going to blog a...


I have taken a few days break from blogging because I was focused on my wedding! SQUEE! It was late last night and I am going to blog a few posts about it and this first one is just going to be about the place and decorations. It was magical, romantic, and perfect! It started with the "scene" I envisioned in my head. I told Hiram that I wanted a clearing in the woods full of pink flowers, lights, and pink bows with a clear center for us to stand. He did most of the work creating this magical space, but I added a few touches as well. So like most of our projects, this was something we created together. Hiram made the mesh pink bows and the balloons. I have been to a lot of weddings in SL and even recent ones seem to look like they are from 2007 with regular prim benches and decor. I wanted something completely different and definitely all mesh. I wanted beautiful, romantic, and casual fun. I think we achieved that perfectly! 


I used decor items from a Gacha set made by Candy Nail that I got at the last Seasons Story (fall). They are so pretty! I also used the bouquet and flower hair crown too. You will see those when I blog about the actual wedding later!


What a beautiful place! Not only did I want to renew my vows here, I want to move in! Don't you think its a pretty wedding space!?


This is where Hiram and I celebrated 12 years together. Today is our 12 year anniversary. We were first married on November 16, 2002 in The Sims Online. I have been so blessed to know him for 12 wonderful years! You will be able to see these pictures in much larger versions on my flickr.



~*Garden Of Dreams*~ Bellis - Pink - Big Scattered
~*GOD*~ Bellis - Pink - Big Circle
~*GOD*~ Bellis - Pink - Big Raised
~*GOD*~ Bellis - Pink - Big Line
(Mesh)Happy MooD* Sweet Garden Grass07 - b
HPMD* Shrub - pink*d
HPMD* Bright Particle
Pixel Mode - Lighted Birch Tree Set *NEW* @ The Liaison Collaborative
{what next} Hanging Lanterns With Posts (blossom)
{what next} Charlotte Floor Cushion A - floral
Thaino Designs Lilly garden lights pink
Chelley's Bubble Maker
Studio Skye Enchanted Woods Set
Candy Wedding #W005 Autumn wedding Wedding cake pink RARE
Candy Wedding #W005 Autumn wedding Champagne bottle pink
Candy Wedding #W005 Autumn wedding Champagne glass Pink (rez)
Candy Wedding #W005 Autumn wedding table flower pink
Elegant White Wedding Table By Nienna Wood



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!