Business Casual

I have some cute stuff on today. My jacket is new from Ducknipple , shoes are L.Warwick and come for both men and women, and my pose i...


I have some cute stuff on today. My jacket is new from Ducknipple, shoes are L.Warwick and come for both men and women, and my pose is new by EverGlow at the new round of The Liaison Collaborative. I am standing in front of my Rare Glam Affair Homework Corner Dark that I got at the Xiasumi School Festival


Here are some more of the new Everglow poses that you can find at TLC. They are 50L each or 400L for the fatpack. 

*EverGlow* - Comfy @ The Liaison Collaborative


Jacket: Ducknipple Mesh: Danny Outfit *NEW*/ Teleport to Ducknipple
Ring: JCNY - 'FOREVER, iEngrave Hyper-Gems, COMBO Ring
Skirt: Tee*fy Edela Buttoned Skirt Black
Hair: [elikatira] Rush - Blonde 07
Shoes: [L.Warwick] Virtuoso -Oxford Dress Black/ Teleport to L. Warwick
Stockings: :: Miss Canning :: [ Garter Socks ] Slink Physique Applier+sock
Skin: Glam Affair - Sia - Jamaica 03
Poses: *EverGlow* - Comfy Set @ The Liaison Collaborative
Seated Pose: Izzie's - Window Sit 4
Furniture: Glam Affair Homework Corner Dark RARE

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!