Floral Fresh

     Today I am loving my Secret Store dress, FATEstep shoes, Doe hair, and Glam Affair skin. So many new goodies!       My Se...


     Today I am loving my Secret Store dress, FATEstep shoes, Doe hair, and Glam Affair skin. So many new goodies! 

     My Secret Store dress and Glam Affair skin are new and can be found at collabor88. It is still pretty full because this is the amazing birthday round. I am in love with this dress and wanted lots of colors, but I thought this floral one was especially pretty. It comes with both a Maitreya and Slink fitmesh shape. 

     My FATEstep shoes are a brand new in store release. Like all fate shoes this comes with a HUD to change the textures of all the parts of these shoes seperately. I chose to make the shoes blue and the cute bow in the back peach. You can find 4 pairs of brand new shoes just released in the main FATEstep store. 

     My adorable high side pony hair is new by Doe at The Chapter Four. You can find this style and a long hair with hat style released at The Chapter Four. 


     I took my monthly trip to Donna Flora and decided on this floral skully set. I still go to the store at least once a month to support it, keep it in SL, and honor the memory of it's creator that I miss. 



Bow: *BOOM* Mosey Hair Bow (tiffany) Left
Hair: Doe: Elfie /Rigged/ - Fatpack @ The Chapter Four
Shoes: FATEstep - Janie Pumps - Slink (Med)/ Teleport
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Jewelry: Donna Flora NAHUA black set/ Teleport
Dress: [Maitreya]The Secret Store - Nathalie Tutu Dress - Floral @ collabor 88 August
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna skin - Jamaica 01 A @ collabor 88 August
Pose 1: Eternal Dream Sweet Baby 1
Pose 2 and 3: Repose F The Look 3 and 2


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!