Roche

     I have some goodies from uber , a new alterego skin, and a beautiful picture place in this post. Uber is filled to the brim with...


     I have some goodies from uber, a new alterego skin, and a beautiful picture place in this post. Uber is filled to the brim with amazing items and most of them are fitmesh which I love. I made my first purchase from Vinyl with these jeans. I love how they fit and the knees are done without the use of another layer to mimic skin which I thought was cool. I don't think I have seen ripped mesh that is really see through to your skin like this, cool. My top is from Addams and my hair is Truth. All can be found at uber.



     Alterego is currently being remodeled and when they open (on the 10th) they are going to have a full release of Janae and Daya in all 7 skin tones in the alterego collection. Those skins were previously at OMG gacha in a limited release. I am wearing Daya in honey in this post. I really adore the lips and the beauty mark that is near the lips. I am wearing the no eyebrow version so that I can wear blonde eyebrows.  Each skin comes with three brow options (including no brows) and an assortment of lip appliers. 





Hair: TRUTH  Ami @ uber
Jeans: Vinyl - Oakley Jeans With Belt - Light Blue- Lara @ uber
Top: Addams // Suede Foxy Top // Maitreya @ uber
Shoes: Eudora 3D Kiania Heels/ Teleport
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer - Set - Savannah
Skin: ((=alterego=)) daya - honey/ Teleport
Eyeshadow: [Pink Fuel] Shimmer Eyeshadow - Pearl White
Eyebrow: LOUX - Eyebrows Model 18-2
Poses: Everglow Fresh 10 and 5 / Teleport

Decor and Garden: 
02 - 8f8 - Green Grocers - Delivery Truck RARE
The Little Branch_Sunflowers{Field}
HPMD* Dirt Road


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!