Serpent

     I am terrified of snakes in RL. Like one of my two biggest fears. These pictures did kind of make me feel a little jumpy which is ...


     I am terrified of snakes in RL. Like one of my two biggest fears. These pictures did kind of make me feel a little jumpy which is really silly but you can just add that to the RL feelings that SL generates (which are numerous). Why did I endure this? Cae has this really great serpent set at Festival of Sin in the Envy section and I wanted to do it justice- it just needed sexy serpent poses to go with it. This jewelry set reminds me of some of Cae's first original designs when she first opened her store (and that is cool imo).


     Ducknipple just released quite a few items under their 20FIVE label. I love this dress called Bump. It comes with fitmesh sizes for Slink, Maitreya, and Belleza. It also comes in two HUD varities with five colors each. My shoes were also in this latest release. 




Dress 1: 20.FIVE Mesh: Bump - Fresh (Slink)/ Teleport
Dress 2: 20.FIVE Mesh: Bump - Warm (Slink)/ Teleport
Shoes: 20.FIVE Mesh: Lock - Heels/ Teleport
Jewelry: Cae :: Serpent ::Set @ Festival of Sin II
Poses: Diesel Works - Serpent HUD (9&10)
Attached: Slink Hands, Feet, Physique
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Vida
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Harley v2 <Peach>

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!