Instinct

        I have more goodies from Mesh Body Addicts today: my sexy Insanya dress and Phedora heels are both exclusives at the event...



        I have more goodies from Mesh Body Addicts today: my sexy Insanya dress and Phedora heels are both exclusives at the event. Both come in a variety of fitmesh/ mesh foot sizes. The Nayana dress comes in 8 vibrant colors. The Phedora heels are four part texture change into 30 different colors. 





        Exile is at collabor88 with two new hairstyles. I am wearing Take it Slow which is a middle part half-updo with tons of big curls down the back. I love the curls! My jewelry set is new from Cae at the current round of faMESHed. The Serena set has a three strand necklace and simple earrings available. 

        My Nantra chair pose prop, Instinct, is new at The Liaison Collaborative. The chair has 12 poses embedded in it and cigarette props that automatically rez as you move through the poses. I don't smoke, so I added my own vice to my picture- coffee. The mesh chair is included and I really think its cute all by itself. 



Dress: :::Insanya::: Nayana Dress - (M.Lara) @ Mesh Body Addicts September
Shoes: PHEDORA / Beatrice heels / Slink @ Mesh Body Addicts September
Jewelry: Cae :: Serena :: Set @ faMESHed September
Hair: Exile:: Take It Slow @ collabor88 September
Head: CATWA  Destiny V4.9
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Skin: Amara beauty - Dolce 01 alabaster Catwa Applier
Lipstick: Amara beauty - Foxy lipsticks CATWA applier
Pose Prop: {NANTRA} Instinct @ The Liaison Collaborative September



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!