Last Signs of Summer

         It is always sunny in Second Life, but for some reason we tend to dress with the seasons in our virtual world. I live in Florid...



         It is always sunny in Second Life, but for some reason we tend to dress with the seasons in our virtual world. I live in Florida in RL and people are still out on the beaches and will be for at least the rest of this month. Just Because has a end of summer sexy bikini that is new at the current round of faMESHed. I made my strings and bikini parts juxtaposed in mint and peachy pink. I love those colors together! The stones on the top of the bikini change into 10 different gem textures. The Olivia bikini is fitmesh for all the major bodies in SL.

        My interesting disk jewelry set is brand new from Eudora 3D. This is a brand that has been quiet for a few months, but never fails to come back from a break making something flawless. The Eithne jewelry sets are available in silver (shown) and gold at the current round of We <3 Roleplay.




        My enVOGUE hair is new. You can find Jocelyn,  this neat middle part ponytail at the main enVOGUE store. 


        I played with my pictures today with Fotojet. I normally use Photoshop and PicMonkey to edit my photos. I actually liked some of the features of Fotojet a little better than PicMonkey and some of them not as much. The cool thing about online photo editors is that you can use them both if you want- the features you like best in each one. 




Bikini: Just Because Olivia Bikini - FatPack - Lara @ faMESHed September
Hair: enVOGUE- Jocelyn V2/ Teleport
Jewelry: Eudora3D Eithne Set Silver Materials @ We <3 Roleplay September
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Head: CATWA Destiny V4.9
Skin: Amara beauty - Dolce 01 alabaster Catwa Applier
Pose: Everglow Soft 4


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!