Reign Rocks

          Reign opened up blogger applications. It is a two part application- an entry form and a picture. I take pictures with Reign...



         Reign opened up blogger applications. It is a two part application- an entry form and a picture. I take pictures with Reign shoes all the time but one picture to summarize all of my picture ability and love for Reign shoes is scary. I started off with some of my absolute favorites- Reign All Star Thigh High Heels- and added these new Blueberry high waisted booty shorts and Neve Crop top. I struck a sexy pose that I hope highlights the shoes well, found a pretty place in SL, played with windlights for ever and ever, and put my hopes in this picture. Good Luck to everyone that is entering! I have seen a lot of really amazing pictures in the Reign flickr stream. You have until September 30th to enter. 

        These Blueberry shorts are a collaboration between Blueberry, Addams, and Reign. Addams made a top and Reign made boots that go together. You can buy all three pieces at all three main stores. 

         My sexy touseled hair is new by Truth at uber. Uber is full and the off sim shopping is full too, but this hair is worth it- so keep your get me in HUDs tuned and I will cross my fingers for you!

See a higher resolution picture on my Flickr, HERE


Shoes: REIGN.- All Star Thigh High Heels (Maitreya Lara)/ Teleport
Shorts: Blueberry - Jimena - Denim Shorts - Maitreya/ Teleport Blueberry/ Addams/ Reign
Top: neve top - laced skullie - Lara/ Teleport
Hair: TRUTH  Tyne @ uber September
Head: CATWA  Destiny V4.9
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Skin: Amara beauty - Zoe 01 alabaster CATWA Applier @ Cosmetic Fair
Pose: Everglow Girls 557



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!