Love Birds

        I love this new Swan dress from Kaithleen's . It makes me feel all princessy! It is poofy and gorgeous with a bow in the ...



        I love this new Swan dress from Kaithleen's. It makes me feel all princessy! It is poofy and gorgeous with a bow in the back. I can't express enough how gorgeous I think this is. The layers of satin and tulle that make up the puffy skirt are stunning. You can find this new design at the current round of Tres Chic



        I am also wearing new Wasabi Pills hair that is at The Season's Story and Cae necklace at Cosmopolitan. The Love Birds necklace is really cool. You can customize the necklace by putting you and your loved ones initials on the leaves via a HUD. This would make a really cute Valentine's Day gift!







Dress: Kaithleen's Swan Dress - Water Maitreya @ Tres Chic
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Alexa @ The Season's Story
Necklace: Cae :: Lovebirds @ Cosmopolitan
Earrings: Kunglers  Manacah - Candy
Shoes: Essenz - Boa Vista
Head: CATWA  Destiny 
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 
Pose: [Long Awkward Pose] - Field of Fire 
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Liya
Picture Place: Once Upon A Fairytale (See all of Kirsten's Picture Places)


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!