Women's March

        Today a Women's March on Washington took place and that spurned protesters from around the world to march in solidari...





        Today a Women's March on Washington took place and that spurned protesters from around the world to march in solidarity with Washington. The most recent reports that I have seen are reporting that 2.9 million joined marches in the USA alone and there were numerous other marches around the world as well. It is the largest single day march in US history. Protesters have been quoted with lots of reasons for marching today. I simply can not stand our current president. I think he is vulgar and I can not believe the recording of him vilely talking about how he openly sexually harasses women did not stop him alone. 

          I voted, but I did not vote for Trump. I believe in the peaceful transfer of power. I believe in America. I believe in my right to peacefully protest. I did not get to do so in RL today, but I am loving my Free Pussy Hat from Yummy and Free pose with prop from Nantra. You can find both in their main stores. Thank you so much to both designers. If you are like me and would like to express yourself and feelings today in SL, please join me as we say, "NOT MY PRESIDENT!"





The reason I protest



        There were 400 "sister" marches in the USA that joined Washington in the Women's March, Saturday, January 21, 2017- the biggest one-day protest in history.







Hat: Yummy Pussy Hat (FREE!)/ Teleport
Pose: Nantra Women's March *FREE*/ Teleport
Hair: Doe: Shannon @ The Epiphany
Shoes: Essenz - Wyoming (Slink) @ Ultra
Skirt: Neve- bitty earth - Lara/ Teleport
Top: Neve- duo plaid - Lara/ Teleport
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 
Head: CATWA Destiny 
Skin: Pink Fuel Liya/ Teleport
Lipstick: Pink Fuel CATWA LIPSTICK Applier - Fresh Lip Tints/ Teleport
Eyeshadow: Pink Fuel CATWA Eyeshadow - Smokey Boudoir/ Teleport



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!