Powder Pack Unboxing Video

        The first Powder Pack was delivered midnight 1/17 and I tried my very best to stay up, but alas, I work a full time job and ...



        The first Powder Pack was delivered midnight 1/17 and I tried my very best to stay up, but alas, I work a full time job and just did not make it. So this is super late and there are probably a bunch of unboxing videos already published, but thats ok! This is mine, lol. I was pleasantly surprised to find FOUR full skins as well as a plethora assortment of makeup appliers in the Powder Pack- making the purchase price so worth it! Skins can be expensive, so 1500 seems like a steal. Join me as I open my first Powder pack:





Powder Pack January 2017:

#Adored- Lipstick and Eyelashes
Amara Beauty- Full Skin, Lipstick, Eyeshadow
Bold and Beauty- Full Skin, Lipsticks
Elysium- Full Skin, Lipstick, Eyeshadow, Eyeliner
Essences- Full Skin
Just Magnetized- Hairbase
L'Etre- Lipsticks
Modish- Eyebrows, Lipsticks
OkkBye- Eyelashes, Face Highlighter, Tintable Freckles
Pink Fuel- Lipsticks and Eyeshadow
SlackGirl- Eyeshadow
Zibska- Eyeshadow and Lipstick

In my first picture I am wearing the Amara Beauty full skin, lipstick, and Pink Fuel eyeshadow. 




Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!