Wet

        Blueberry has just released a sexy new set that comes with tons of options. The tank top and panties can be wet or dry with an...




        Blueberry has just released a sexy new set that comes with tons of options. The tank top and panties can be wet or dry with an optional modesty bra that you can turn on or off (shown). The Tops fatpack come with the fatpack of panties OR you can buy the panties separately in a mini-pack. However if you buy the top fatpack, you don't also need to buy the separate panties because they are included in your tops. Some ripped jeans are also a part of this new release (to be shown later) and they are really great, but I was so intrigued with this new wet T-shirt and panties- and could not wait to make a wet picture using them. You can find the Rie set in the main Blueberry store.

        I took my picture inside a pool. I think that is because in RL I have been trying to swim laps 3 times a week. That is my goal at least. I was too busy with work this last week to meet my goal, but I plan on going in a few hours. I really love to swim. I will probably wear a swimsuit though and not a see through wet- T and panties, lol. I love SL!




Top: Blueberry - Rie- Half Wet Shirt/ Teleport
Panties: Blueberry - Wet Panties/ Teleport
Hair: *ARGRACE* HIKARI - Platinum
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Water Drops: Izzie's - Wet Body & Face
Pose: . MILA . POSES // Sunset Beach 3
Pool: KraftWork Inside Out Pool


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!