People are Flowers, Music is Water

        I have had a very hard week. It was the last week of school and I was so busy. I lost lots of sleep due to working all night. ...





        I have had a very hard week. It was the last week of school and I was so busy. I lost lots of sleep due to working all night. Music relaxes me in both lives. Cae released this Musique jewelry set at Cosmopolitan. This set has a treble clef and music notes adorning the necklace and earrings. You can color change the jewels into 15 gem colors and the metal into 3 textures via HUD. Just Because released this gorgeous dress in their main store at the beginning of this month. I am wearing one of the 4 exclusive floral textures in the fatpack. I love coming into SL and playing with fashion and pictures while listening to music after a long hard week. I hope you all have a wonderful memorial day weekend.


Dress: Just BECAUSE Hera Dress/ Teleport
Jewelry: Cae :: Musique :: Necklace and Note Dangle Earrings @ Cosmopolitan
Bracelet: Cae :: Gilmore :: Bracelet/ Teleport
Head Accessory: *LODE* - Valley Crown [baby pink] @ Shiny Shabby
Hair: TRUTH  Avery Elena
Skin: Pink Fuel Minji
Lipstick: LUXREBEL - Amanda Collection Lipstick @ Shiny Shabby
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Pose: Olive Juice- Blooms 5: Marigolds  (modified with Anypose)


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!