Sunset

        I have been missing Kunglers this month. I am deeply addicted to this high quality jewelry.  Kunglers just released this new ...





        I have been missing Kunglers this month. I am deeply addicted to this high quality jewelry. Kunglers just released this new matching necklace, earrings set at the new round of Cosmopolitan that opened today May 21st. This beautiful floral bud jewelry set is available in 5 flower/jewel combinations. I love the intricate part that decorates the ear on my earrings. My cute summery ruffle top was just released by Kaithleen's at the new round of Shiny Shabby that just opened May 20th.

        Also, Kaithleen's has moved to its own island sim. So when you want to go to the main store, update your landmarks. Teleport to Kaithleen's Isle



Top: Kaithleen's Irina Top @ Shiny Shabby
Jewelry: KUNGLERS - Biba  Fucsia @ Cosmopolitan
Hair: Doe: Brittany
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head: CATWA  Kimberly



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!