Bubbles

        What are you doing this beautiful Saturday? I am out playing in a big washtub full of bubbles courtesy of Andika (new-to-me ...



        What are you doing this beautiful Saturday? I am out playing in a big washtub full of bubbles courtesy of Andika (new-to-me store) pose prop at the current round of The Season's Story. My other new items are all main store releases, which I think is kinda cool! My ripped shorts are new by Just Because and my ponytail is new by Exile- both are perfect new pieces for your Spring wardrobe. 







Hair: Exile::Skyline/ Teleport
Shorts: Just Because Lisa Jean Shorts (ripped)/ Teleport
Jewelry: Cae :: Peyton ::Collection/ Teleport
Hair: CATWA  Kimberly v2.11
Shoes: Neve top - crush bloom - Lara/ Teleport
Shoes: Pink Pearl Designs Rock Your Body Thigh High Flip Flops/ Teleport
Skin: Glam Affair Guisy
Eyeshadow: Zibska Caitie Catwa Applier/ Powder Pack April 2017
Lipstick: Pink Fuel CATWA LIPSTICK Applier - Fresh Lip Tints/ Teleport
Pose Prop: Andika [Make A Smile For Me]wash tab @ The Season's Story


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!