Happy New Year 2018!

        Happy New Year! I can't believe it is already 2018. In the world as a whole, I am ready for a new year and hopefully b...




        Happy New Year! I can't believe it is already 2018. In the world as a whole, I am ready for a new year and hopefully better times. In my personal life and SLife, 2017 was a great year. In SL I celebrated 15 years with my partner, Hiram, and we adopted a sweet little girl, Cindy Lu. My blog and designers that I blog for grew greatly last year. In RL, I am happy with a good professional level (I have my Master's degree) job and a happy family. I have a lot to be thankful for and am blessed. I am aware of the worst of 2017- Hurricanes, mass shootings, bombings, nuclear arms race, and Trump- just to name a few. Which is why I am looking forward to a 2018 with a better world list than that. However, I do think its OK and healthy to think positively though and look at the good in your own life and be appreciative of that. 

        I have been away on vacation for the last two weeks and in SL a lot happens in that amount of time. I am showing three new formals in this post from Narcisse, Just Because, and Kaithleen's. They are all gorgeous and fitmesh, so if you are looking for a formal for an event, dance, or wedding in 2018- check these three out!


From Left to Right: 

Far Left: 
Dress: Narcisse- Savannah Skirt and Corset - @ The Trunk Show
Hair: Doe: Merry - Fatpack @ Lootbox
Necklace: (Yummy) Crystal Ribbon Necklace - Gold/Taupe
Head: CATWA  Kimberly v3.0
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin: Pumec Maya (Powder Pack November)

Middle:
Dress: Just BECAUSE Veronica Gown - @ Uber
Hair: TRUTH / Halona  @ Uber
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin: Amara Beauty Hanna (Powder Pack December)

Far Right: 
Dress: Kaithleen's Cream Cake Gown - Fatpack Maitreya @ The Trunk Show
Jewelry: Cae :: Rhew :: Necklace and Earrings @ Cosmopolitan
Hair: TRUTH / Tinsley (FREE December VIP Group Gift)
Head: CATWA  Kimberly v3.0
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin: Glam Affair Guisy


Pose:
{NANTRA} To the New Year 2018 (This is really a 5 person pose with two male poses, and I just used the 3 girl poses) (FREE Subscriber Group Gift)/ Teleport


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!