Well-behaved Women Seldom Make History

        Ok, in my defense, I have been a messy painter all my life. I did a butterfly garden mural in my daughter's room when she ...





        Ok, in my defense, I have been a messy painter all my life. I did a butterfly garden mural in my daughter's room when she was little and I am pretty sure I got more paint on the floor and on me than the wall. So when I saw this Sweet Evil pose prop/tattoo set at the current round of 4Mesh- it spoke to me, and I decided I needed a mural in my girly art room. Something to spruce up the walls, lol, and I mean also the fact that I have always been a bit of a trouble maker. What is that quote, "Well-behaved women seldom make history"- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich. The Sweet Evil set includes: body paint, wall art, mesh paintbrush, and 2 poses (both shown in this post).






Pose Prop/ Tattoo: Sweet Evil - Trouble Maker @ 4Mesh
Hair: Doe: Rox w/Fuzzballs @ Sanarae (til 1/18)/ Mainstore
Lingerie: erratic / delice lingerie - thong / white (maitreya)
Head: CATWA  Kimberly v3.0
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
.random.Matter. - Art Studio - Paint Buckets
.random.Matter. - Art Studio - Spray Paint
-tres blah- Workspace - Art Supplies
*Second Spaces* craft room


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!