Sometimes You Just Need a Hug

        This week was hard and I am ready for my weekend. Going back to work after a 2 week vacation is always hard. I am ready for my ...




        This week was hard and I am ready for my weekend. Going back to work after a 2 week vacation is always hard. I am ready for my weekend though with my cute outfit that is at the new round of faMESHed. Gos released these great slouchy leather buckle thigh high boots and Neve released this neckholder sweater dress. I love them and I think they look adorable together. Doe just released this hair with a knit cap at the current round of Gacha Guardians. It has a texture that closely matches the stripes on the Neve dress too- which I thought was super cool.



Hair: Doe: Fray V2 @ Gacha Guardians
Dress: Neve dress - hug Lara @ faMESHed
Boots: [Gos] Monza Belted Boots - [lara]  @ faMESHed
Background: [Bad Unicorn] 01 Hype-Beast Backdrop RARE
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Pose: Paper Rabbit Pose 86 @ Kawaii Project


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!