Planner Babe

        The Epiphany is open and the Reign Planner Babe set is a must have! I am an organized person ( see my organization Youtube vi...




        The Epiphany is open and the Reign Planner Babe set is a must have! I am an organized person (see my organization Youtube videos Here). I love planners and spreadsheets so this set speaks to my analytical heart. I love the RARE deco carts and the adorable planners! Exile is also at the event with the Luster hair gacha. I got my holographic outfit from two different machines at the event too. Make sure to visit this round of The Epiphany before August 12th.



REIGN.- PLANNER DECO CART (ARIS)- RARE 1 @ The Epiphany
REIGN.- PLANNER DECO CART (ARIA)- RARE 2 @ The Epiphany
REIGN.- PLANNER LAYOUT WIP- #3  @ The Epiphany
REIGN.- PLANNER- QUEEN (DECOR)- #21 @ The Epiphany
REIGN.- PLANNER- HAPPY (DECOR)- #19 @ The Epiphany
REIGN.- ACRYLIC WASHI ORGANIZER (HEART KNOBS) #4 @ The Epiphany
REIGN.- PRINTER CART #6 @ The Epiphany
REIGN.- PLANNER PEN (WEAR) @ The Epiphany
REIGN.- PLANNER- GIRL BOSS (CLOSED)- WEAR #12  @ The Epiphany
{vespertine} - artsy moodboard 10 @ The Epiphany
Hair: Exile:: Luster @ The Epiphany
Pants: Cynefin ~ {MG15} MAITREYA Bottoms (holo 1) @ The Epiphany
Top: Caboodle - Prismatic Top - Purple Holo - Maitreya @ The Epiphany
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Background: [ Focus Poses ] Hello New York



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!