Makeup Monday Egozy

        It's just another makeup Monday! Today I am showing you Egozy skins and lipsticks. They are currently on sale for only...




        It's just another makeup Monday! Today I am showing you Egozy skins and lipsticks. They are currently on sale for only 100L until Sunday July 22nd. These skins are fairly new-to-me, but I really am loving this skin line and I think they do both light and dark colors very well with 12 skin tones in all. I am wearing a Kaithleen's dress and Essenz shoes that are both new releases at faMESHed July. My Exile hair was just released at Collabor88 and it has a style HUD so you can change the hair to suit your needs. 





So now time for the Makeup Monday Video:







Skin: Egozy.Olsen (Pale)Catwa/ Teleport **100L SALE til July 22nd**
Lipstick: Egozy.Olsen (Lips Collection) Catwa/ Teleport 
Shoes: Essenz - Cuzco @ faMESHed
Hair: Exile:: Aina @ Collabor88 
Dress: Kaithleen's Joyful Dress @ faMESHed
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 
Pose: FOXCITY. Show Time-5
Botanical - 5m x 5m  Sunflower Patch



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!