Sassy! @ Stalkerazzi

I just want to take a moment to mourn. Our little community lost a beautiful, talented woman last week. A woman that we all banded toge...


I just want to take a moment to mourn. Our little community lost a beautiful, talented woman last week. A woman that we all banded together to try and help. I am taking comfort in the hope that our efforts as a community made her last weeks a little easier knowing she was cherished. Her talent was a bright shining light and the thought of that ability and creativity gone forever is so sad. I am wearing Squinternet's jewelry in my post today as I think about the member of our community that we lost who will be dearly missed. 




My dress is brand new from Sassy! and it can be found exclusively at The Stalkerazzi Fashion Affair. Sassy! excels at texturing mesh with amazing detail and creative design elements. The curved panels on this sophisticated slightly retro dress give it some extra oomph that I just think is missing in a lot of mesh I see around the grid. The texture work on most pieces lacks the kind of details and dimension you can always count on with Sassy's design line. 

The Stalkerazzi Fashion Affair has just started and runs from Sept 6 to Sept 20. Sassy! is one of the sponsors.  Here's a promo video for it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=A5u7oJENi4M


Hair: Exile::Just a Reason: Natural Fusion @ Arcade September
Jewelry: Donna Flora KALEI
Slink Mesh Feet and Hands (av)
Shoes: CandyDoll Oxygen II Dahlia
Dress: ~Sassy!~ Nicole dress  - white @ Stalkerazzi
Skin: Glam Affair - Katya - Jamaica 06 A


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!