Simply Me

It has been a while since I blogged lingerie. Sassy! has a new set called "Simply Me" out at Bewbapalooza in 8 yummy color...


It has been a while since I blogged lingerie. Sassy! has a new set called "Simply Me" out at Bewbapalooza in 8 yummy colors and animal prints. This lingerie set comes with appliers for Lush and Tango mesh boobs included, but you can also wear it without that addition too. You can find these tempting lingerie sets at Bewbapalooza until Oct 3rd. Hiram is out of town in real life till next weekend and so I also had to show him what he is missing and what is waiting for him at home. 




The other items I am featuring in this post is my new bedroom. This was at collabor88 last month, but I just got it as a pressie for my RL birthday. I adore this bedroom set. The sleigh bed, the textures, the colors, and its materials enabled.  It's gorgeous and so me. It is also packed with tons of amazing animations. If you missed this set at collabor, you can find it in The Loft main store. 

Lingerie: ~Sassy!~ Simply Me - black @ Bewbapalooza September
Jewelry: Virtual Impressions Beverly Texture Change Set
Hair: Exile::Where We Belong (L)Light Blondes @ faMESHed September
Boobs: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
Slink Mesh Feet and  Hands (av)
Shoes: [whatever] High Heel 2.0 - black
Skin: Glam Affair - Katya - Jamaica

Furniture:
Bed: The Loft - Claryon Sleigh Bed Cream
Lamp: The Loft - Claryon Lamp Cream
Side Table: The Loft - Claryon End Table Cream
Art: Sway's WallArt [quote] home @ Arcade Gacha September

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!