In my own League

I live in Florida. So not only is it not fall yet, it never will be. 99% of the leaves never change color and we have a few colder week...


I live in Florida. So not only is it not fall yet, it never will be. 99% of the leaves never change color and we have a few colder weeks that sum up our fall and winter experience each year. So I really enjoy seasons inside SL, since I don't really experience them in RL. Today I am wearing fall items from League, hair by Exile, and using poses by marukin- all available at collabor88 September. 


I am at my friend Alicia's house. She was not exactly around SL for me to ask....but I am sure she won't mind. I was over visiting earlier this week and her fall decorations and setting are just gorgeous. I just needed pictures here.  Thanks Alicia!


Dress: *League* Etta Dress -Oatmeal @ collabor88 September
Boots: *League* Lauren Wedge Boots -Rigged- Burgundy @ collabor88 September
Hair: Exile::Falling For You Light Blondes @ collabor88 September
Slink Mesh Hands
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Harley <Latte> - Lid 01 - (ltbrow - A)
[PF] Shimmer Eyeshadow <Latte> - Bronze
[PF] Harley Lipstick <Latte> - Romantic Red
Poses: (marukin) autumn for collabor88, september

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!