Breakfast At Tiffany's Baby Pink

When I went to The Season's Story , I fell in love with the bonne chance (BCC) Breakfast At Tiffany's sweaters. I bought the pi...


When I went to The Season's Story, I fell in love with the bonne chance (BCC) Breakfast At Tiffany's sweaters. I bought the pink one, but I need a few more too. I love the textures, the cute ribbon on back, and the vintage feel of the design. I love this sweater!






Sweater: B.C.C Breakfast At Tiffany's knit Baby Pink @ The Seasons Story
Shorts: Tee*fy Aimee Tailored Ribbon Shorts Sand
Hair: [elikatira] Only - Blonde 07
Shoes: [Gos] Eva Slingback - Baby Collection
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Harley <Latte> - Lid 01 - (ltbrow - A)
[PF] Shimmer Eyeshadow <Latte> - Pearl White
[PF] Harley Sheer Gloss <Latte> - Baby Pink

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!