Having a Tea Party, SQUEE

I am having a tea party with all my stuffed friends that I have been collecting! I got the Atomic Panda Tea Party set in an assortment...


I am having a tea party with all my stuffed friends that I have been collecting! I got the Atomic Panda Tea Party set in an assortment of colors that is at OMG Gacha that opened today and I really love it! There are a LOT of cute sets in this new gacha event that only lasts two weeks. If you are in need of items, I have lots for sale at my yard sale, Kirsten's Gacha Garden


I got the boho maxi dress from le fil casse, Rare cow purse from Mooh, and Archangel wings from 7mad Ravens along with so many more goodies! Have I mentioned how much I love Gacha?

My hair is a brand new release from Truth. Truth released three new hairstyles two days ago and of course you need them all! Look at the back of this one:



Teleport to OMG Gacha
Teleport to Truth
Teleprot to Kirsten's Gacha Garden (re-sell items)


*MUKA* Ballet Flats - Purple @ OMG Gacha July
7mad;Ravens NeonWings-Archangel @ OMG Gacha July
Alchemy - Seal Pups - Follow - snow @ OMG Gacha July
Blah. (Hana Flower Bracelet) White @ OMG Gacha July
Blah. (Hana Flower Ring) White  @ OMG Gacha July
MOoH! Cute bag cow RARE @ OMG Gacha July
TRUTH HAIR Dasha *NEW in Main Store*
Polish: -{ZOZ}- Wet Sky Polish (slink) @ OMG Gacha July
{le fil casse} coachella bound! boho maxi dress @ OMG Gacha July
{le fil casse} coachella bound! flowerchild hair cluster pink @ OMG Gacha July
Glam Affair - Sylvia  Jamaica 

Decor at OMG Gacha July:
Atomic {Panda Tea Party} Mint - Table RARE
Atomic {Panda Tea Party} Mint - Teapot RARE
Atomic {Panda Tea Party} Many Commons
Alchemy - Seal Pups - Cuddle - Piggie

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!