Different Tattoos on My Arms Make Me Happy

I have Letis Tattoo Unicorn on my right arm and Love & Hate on my left arm. Isn't that cool!? Letis Tattoo has updated many of...


I have Letis Tattoo Unicorn on my right arm and Love & Hate on my left arm. Isn't that cool!? Letis Tattoo has updated many of their tattoos for Slink Physique. They are in separate vendors underneath the regular tattoo vendor. 


My hair is by ploom at OMG gacha. It is a great shaved head hair with lots of attitude and I like the hairbase that comes with it a lot. I have been wearing the hairbase with other hair too. OMG Gacha ends in three days, July 15th, so make sure you go pull your final machines soon. 

My shoes are a new release by cheeky. These knee high peep toe boots with corset lace up back detail are slink high feet add on boots. They come in a variety of colors and a few patterns too. You can find this new release in the main cheeky store. 

My outfit is a new release from Ducknipple. The sexy top and short set comes with a color change HUD that changes them into 12 different colors. You can change the pieces separately too increasing the mix n' match possibilities even more. Find it in the main DN store. 


Teleport to Letis Tattoo
Teleport to OMG Gacha
Teleport to cheeky
Teleport to Ducknipple



Letis Tattoo : LOVE & HATE : Slink Physique HUD 
Letis Tattoo : Unicorn : Slink Physique HUD
.ploom. Inge with .ploom. Hairbase - Blonde 6 @ OMG Gacha
Ducknipple Mesh: Slush Shorts and Top *NEW*
Maxi Goassamer Necklace and Earrings - Skull - Jewelled
cheeky Pira - high Heel Boots! Red *NEW*
POMPOSITY - Studded Bangles
POMPOSITY - Worded Heart Thigh Band / Garter - PRINCESS
Slink Physique Mesh Figure V1
[Mad Echo] - Abbey Piercing
~IT~ Love Hurts -Belly Ring -  Shell Casing Brass
Glam Affair - Sylvia  Jamaica - Base A with Lipstick 02 E
Pose 2nd Picture: ploom push 3

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!