Fetish Friday: Lali's Nylon Pantyhose Hall

My catsuit is fitted mesh which means it will adjust to your sliders and what you see is my own individual shape with latex molded arou...


My catsuit is fitted mesh which means it will adjust to your sliders and what you see is my own individual shape with latex molded around perfectly. Not all sliders respond, but most do including important ones like your boobs. This is about as close as I think we are going to get in SL in seeing what it would really look like to put a latex catsuit on our avatar's shape. This is made by Lali's Nylon Pantyhose Hall and as you can probably guess the designers first fetish love is nylon and there is a lot of it at this store, but she also has leather and latex catsuits as well as full body hooded zentai suits. This is truly a wall to wall fetish emporium that caters to all of your dark delights. The catsuit comes with a HUD so I can hide parts of my leg in order to wear it with different length boots which I think is a great feature. 


I also wanted to say that I did not touch up these pictures in any way beyond cropping, light, and color. The shape and smoothness of the catsuits curves are how they really are in the game due to this being 100% mesh. You can try a demo of this catsuit too. 



/Wasabi Pills/ Fay Mesh Hair - Night shadow
BAX Prestige Boots Red Latex
Lali's Latex Mesh Catsuit Red
Belleza- Ria Tan 2 Dk

Spankings and Kisses, Lady Ling

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!