Ready for July 4th

I am all ready for a 4th of July party. I have my sexy American flag bikini from Sassy exclusively at Lubbly Jubblies , my red and b...


I am all ready for a 4th of July party. I have my sexy American flag bikini from Sassy exclusively at Lubbly Jubblies, my red and blue balloons, and grilled food. Not from the USA? No problem! Sassy! has bikinis from 12 different countries with tons of appliers including the wowmeh mesh body. Whether you want to support your favorite team or show your colors in red white and blue for the 4th, Sassy has you covered (or uncovered, smirk) this summer.


~Sassy!~ International bikini - US @ Lubbly Jubblies
*L.inc* Cute Azz
Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
Noodles - Fourth of July Bow
TRUTH HAIR Dasha
Glam Affair - Sylvia  Jamaica
[PM]Pixel Mode - Le Petit Chef (whole set)
Pose: kaleidoscope BalloonPose5

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Happy 4th, indeed. The delicious Ms. Kirsten ... you take our breath away!

    (leaves your blog post up to look at it again and again ... and again)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!