All of Me

There are a lot of great events going on right now including: My Slink Obsession, District 5, Black Fashion Fair, and the Greek Isles Ga...


There are a lot of great events going on right now including: My Slink Obsession, District 5, Black Fashion Fair, and the Greek Isles Gacha Fair. My shoes are exclusively at the new event, Slink Obsession, by Ingenue. At MSO you can find all the best and newest Slink add-on and applier fashions all in one place. I am super excited about this new event!



Jewelry: Elemental Dragonfly Spirit Set neutrals (SALE 75L each) @ Elemental Main Store
Hair: .ploom. Nancy e @ District 5
Shoes: Ingenue :: Nanette Wedges (Slink Add-On) @ My Slink Obsession
Slink Mesh Feet Medium and Hands
Dress: ~Sassy!~ 9-to-5 dress @ Greek Isles Gacha Fair (50L per play)
Skin: Glam Affair - Sylvia  Jamaica
Poses: {NanTra} Little Black Dress with Cigarette holder @ Black Fashion Fair

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!